You will only receive the most straight forward and objective advice from Brady and Associates Lawyers.
Local Court Magistrates face long traffic lists and are well versed in the variety of traffic matters which regularly appear before them. Take advantage of Brady and Associates Lawyer’s familiarity with the Court system to identify the issues and put your position quickly and succinctly.
At Brady and Associates Lawyers you can guarantee we will make your argument as persuasive as possible.
Whether you have been charged with drink driving, driving on a suspended or disqualified licence, or been charged with careless or dangerous driving we can help. If you need a work licence or hardship licence we will confidently put a thorough and persuasive argument to the Magistrate to achieve just that.
Brady and Associates Lawyers, headed by Amanda Brady can advise you in regard to charges such as:
- Drink Driving Offences (DUI): Novice range drink driving offences, Special range drink driving offences, Low range PCA, Mid range PCA, High range PCA, drink driving penalties.
- Careless Driving & Hoon offences
- Dangerous or reckless driving: dangerous driving occasioning death, dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm, aggravated dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm
- Driving under the influence of drugs
We can also help with:
- Appeals to the District Court
- Conviction Annulments
- Interlock driving program for habitual drink driving offenders
- Licence loss: licence disqualification, licence appeals, work licences, driving while disqualified, license suspensions for unpaid fines, restricted licences
- Speeding fines, traffic camera offences, traffic violations, getting out of a speeding ticket Trucks and heavy vehicle offences
We understand how important your licence is to your job, your family and your well being. Brady and Associates Lawyers will investigate your case, help prepare you for your Court appearance and argue confidently on your behalf.
We ensure that our clients are happy with how we proceed and do our absolute best to win a favorable outcome.
Contact us to arrange a confidential consultation.