Conveyancing is the name of the process in which all of the requirements for a sale of property are performed and certified. This can involve submitting essential documents and undertaking critical searches before a home or piece of land is transferred from the seller to the purchaser. Brady and Associates Lawyers are conveyancing experts.
We have a local attachment and understanding of the Sutherland Shire area. This helps us to make the process much smoother and more in-depth. We offer FIXED FEE arrangements for the various processes needed to sell or buy your property.
While you are able to conduct conveyancing on your own, it is recommended that you hire a certified professional who is experienced in this field. This makes the process much more simple and cheap. It also prevents you from being held financially liable if you were to make a mistake in the process.
We want your sale or purchase of property to go as smoothly as possible. This means that we will handle the complex and time-consuming details of the conveyancing for you.
What is involved in Conveyancing?
This can include:
- Land searches at all levels of Government (Local, State, Federal)
- Making sure rates and land taxes are paid by the relevant party
- Ensuring that fees are paid on time
- Preparing and reviewing contracts for sale
- Tailoring special conditions for the contract as necessary
- Contaminated land search
- Finding out if any planned development could affect the property
- Overseeing the change of title with Land and Property Information NSW
If you are planning to buy or sell your property sometime soon, then organise to have a conversation with Brady and Associates about the unique details of your conveyancing needs. Our experience in this field of law and knowledge of the local area make us the perfect fit for all of your conveyancing needs .
Contact us today for more information.